HR & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
|Bedrijf||Qserve Group B.V.|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
What you'll do
Our people are of key importance for our business and our company’s future success. As a result, the HR strategy has a central role in Qserve’s overall strategy. Our global HR team is managed from our headquarters in Arnhem, currently consists of four people and focuses on supporting our global Business Units and local subsidiaries. Each HR team member has a clear set of day-to-day responsibilities. At the same, they all contribute to developing the HR discipline to a next level. The HR & Payroll Administrator has a key responsibility in smoothly running the HR operations and striving for a high level of employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring an efficient and accurate payroll administration process, by tracking all HR mutations and preparing monthly reports for our local payroll partners, in each of our countries;
- Administer accurate and effective employee administration throughout the entire employee lifecycle and ensuring relevant documentation is complete and stored in the employee files:
- New employee registration and administration, including all documentation required by country legislation;
- Scheduling the onboarding activities for new employees and provide them with the new hire packages;
- Prepare and process documents such as employment contracts and addendums;
- Processing of illness and absence;
- Maintaining all employee overviews, org. charts and dashboards.
- Working closely together with the external partners in each of our countries and with governmental organizations;
- Point of contact for first line operational HR related questions for our European colleagues;
- Active engagement and promoting of internal communication with regard to operational HR topics, ensuring that our employees have access to up-to-date HR related information through our intranet;
- Contribution in HR improvement projects.
What you’ll bring to the team
- HR operational experience in general and with payroll processes specifically;
- Professional degree in Human Resource Management and/or Business Administration;
- Structured and accurate working style; a keen eye on details;
- Collaborative, responsive and positive working attitude;
- High sense of responsibility; action-oriented;
- Understanding of HRIS and excellent Microsoft Excel skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Availability for at least 32h per week;
- Ability to work from home and from the office in Arnhem.
Getting excited about a career in a rapidly growing, dynamic, international environment of high educated professionals? Then please submit your resume and motivation!